Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing # 7

Google, Google, Google...what fun tools (or should I say toys) that are offered. The calendar offers tremendous possibilities between myself, friends, former co-workers, and most importantly my mom to schedule time together and post other events.

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I collect quotes. Going through the research area I located, one book, "Bartlett's Familiar Quotations" as well as Einstein's Quotes, with one of my favorite of Einstein: "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton).

While bouncing through the areas offered by Google, I made the decision the I liked Flickr better than Picasso. I am springing onto "Thing #8". TTFN!

1 comment:

Ms.Bojangles said...

Tigger, I have a quote to share on my blog. Finally, I am finished! I wish you well on your journey. Call if you need some support or encouragement. You know my number!