Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thing # 5

Things around my home in the 100 Acre Woods are finally returning to "normal" so it is back to the playground to kick up my heels and play. Doing what Tigger does best, I bounced all over flickr enjoying myself to the tune of several hours exploring new uncharted territories. Waahoo! I was stunned to learn that a miniature version of the Statue of Liberty faces Puget Sound on Alki Beach in Seattle, Washington. This tidbit of knowledge was picked up on "Trinty's photostream". Under flickr...Explore Tags, I was impressed with the number of Daily and Weekly Tags named. I saw potential for students in one class communicating with students in another class in a different locale with flickr photos in real time using photophlow. As for me, posting a picture from my adventures in flickr-land...well, I found it difficult to select just one since there were so many that touched on my personal interests of full moons, sunrises, sunsets, waterfalls, artistic expression along with colors and of course being the Christmas elf that I am...the Ho Ho Ho season! I am certain this Tigger will return to flickr for my professional and personal use in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks good. Glad to see you working on it.

Ms.Bojangles said...

Hey Tigger!
What can I do to help you get a "spring in your step" and finish the 23 things? It gets better as you move through the assignments.

Unknown said...

I wonder what would happen if kids typed their spelling words into Flicker? Be intersting to see what pictures popped up.