Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thing # 6

This was another fun site to bounce around in and explore. One thing that amazed me while going through the pictures in Flickr(Thing 5)was the mosaic photos. During "Thing 6" I saw how the mosaic look was created with photos of one's choice. I can envision many uses for the mosaic pictures...such as having students create their own memory book of their school life throughout the year with photos.
Another great idea found by this tigger while reading about Mashups ...like duh, what student would not get enthusiastic about creating their own trading cards? Lastly, being one who collects quotes, I found the following quote while reading about"colr pickr" and I hope you enjoy it as well:

"To those that question the utility of this little
application, let me point out that it is a toy -- like all
the stuff on my website. Its purpose is simply to
provide wonder and delight. Nothing more, nothing
less. Isn't that enough? --jbum"

This site accomplished its purpose...I was filled with wonder and delight. TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The photo on your blog is awe inspiring! How did they do the boysenberry drizzle?