Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing # 3

Well...this Tigger on mars has lost her stripes...and has had her hair turn gray during this process of "Thing # 2 & 3"!!!
  1. To begin...Tigger sprung (slowly) into action and created this blog. The directions in creating a blog were somewhat simple to follow for one with very little brain...wait that is Pooh Bear not Tigger. Anyway, my blog followed Tigger and landed on mars...being somewhat lost in cyberspace.
  2. Thanks to the "lost in cyberspace" chat Tigger found the way back to the blog and discovered that my "Thing # 2" is posted elsewhere playing hide and seek....which I will begin the search soon and hopefully cut and paste it into this blog.
  3. Creating the Yahoo account was VERY nerve-racking...do to the personal questions that were needed in order to move on to avatar. I did not like giving out my personal information.
  4. Avatar was a fun playground to bounce around in until after a few saves to my favorites I could no longer save items to my favorite...still curious as to why. Anyone have any advice? The fun was creating my looks, the look I would like to have...and of course the gray hair needed when finished...spent lots of time looking.
  5. SUGGESTION/IDEA - it would be nice to have to know who to contact (via phone) when there are problems, concerns, or maybe even successes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I skipped a lot of the personal questions when I set up my Yahoo account - many are optional. I think I even fudged a couple of my answers!

Ms.Bojangles said...

Hey tigger, aren't you coming out to play today?